Thursday, January 13, 2011

I'm going to give all my secrets away.

"Fate has a way of putting things in front of us that we would rather leave behind." so this next week school will be starting up again and everyones all not excited about that, and usually i wouldn't be either. however for some reason i am excited. i'm excited to be in my classes learn things i don't know and training  my mind to start thinking school instead of break. i feel like a lot of people don't like going to school and i was totally like that in high school. however college is so much more different because your not there all day everyday. and i'm not a straight "A" student i just don't mind college. and now as for my quote, fate has a way of putting thins in front of us- such as going to school- that we would rather leave behind. i know there's a lot of people out there that think well how will this help me in the real world but it does trust me. so stay in school and you will be grateful for it because once you drop out of school it's so hard to go back. and for those of you who don't agree with me and don't want to take advice well i guess all i can say to you is that life's tough get a helmet.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with school this semester. Since I stayed in school, does that mean I don't need to get a helmet?

    ReplyDelete