Wednesday, December 22, 2010

smile it's contagious.

"Happiness is a mood not a destination" I recently came home to live with my family again and it's been great previously i was living with an aunt and uncle until i was abruptly taken and brought home(by my parents) and at first i was really sad, but then i spent time with my family and i was really happy. I feel like people in this world only feel like they would be happy if some thing great happened to them. I used to think i would only be happy if i had some great thing or something of great worth. Since being home i meet my niece and she is a treasure. She's the sweetest thing ever and i know everyone says that about almost every baby, but she just has this thing about her were when you're around her you have to be happy and you just can't help but smiling at her  when you see her. When i was going to college i just found myself sad a lot and just wondering when i would be happy and just waiting... Not knowing even what or who i was waiting for. Personally i feel like a lot of people feel the same way like they're waiting for happiness to come to them instead of going and getting it. The funny thing about it is "happiness is a mood not a destination" and i think that a lot of people think happiness is a destination. for example saying i will be happy when this happens... when people start thinking of it that way it's harder to find. So i think everyone should think that "happiness is a mood not a destination" because when they do they will be able to find it and have it more often. And especially in this world today we definitely need happiness now and again. So i guess my advice to you is that life's tough get a helmet.    

No comments:

Post a Comment