Thursday, December 30, 2010

Family:)

"You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them." so this past week has been really  busy because my brother got married! it was so exciting my sister and me got to be bridesmaids it was fun. and his new wife is so nice she just fits right in with my family. And it's just so cool they got married because i'm friends with her sister so about a month before they got engaged i texted my brother and she texted her sister asking them when they were going to get married and they said that they weren't and now they're married and happy as clam. I was talking with my best friend just catching up and stuff and she said,"Isn't it weird that you could have already met your spouse and not have even known it." And i thought that was so true, because my brother and his wife had been friends for many years before they got married. Anyways i just thought that was so cool and i was just happy to be a part of the wedding. It was amazing. which brings me to my quote, you don't choose your family - i would like to think fate brought them together- they are God's gift to you, as you are you are to them- families are eternal and the only thing that really gets you though the hard times. And even though my other brother couldn't make it, it was still okay and i guess its just times like these were i miss my mom. But i guess all i can do is go on and be strong for others because life's tough so get a helmet.

No comments:

Post a Comment